Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by "kezhenxu94@apache" <ke...@apache.org> on 2021/01/01 04:12:27 UTC

[DISCUSSION] Create skywalking-eyes repo on hub.docker.com

Hey the community, we created a sub project call skywalking-eyes [1] not long ago, and now we’re close to the first release, as a license audit tool involving many programming languages, it would be more convenient / friendly to have a docker image for the users to quickly get started without much efforts of setting up so many languages development environment.

So I propose to create a repo on hub.docker.com (skywalking-eyes) to host this docker image, please share your opinions.

Thanks and Happy New Year!!!

[1] http://github.com/apache/skywalking-eyes

—————————
Zhenxu Ke (柯振旭)
GitHub @kezhenxu94

Re: [DISCUSSION] Create skywalking-eyes repo on hub.docker.com

Posted by Yanlong He <ya...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by "kezhenxu94@apache" <ke...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ming Wen <we...@apache.org>.
+1

Ke Zhang <hu...@gmail.com>于2021年1月2日 周六下午12:37写道:

> Using Docker images will be more convenient and easier to automate the
> process.
>
> +1
>
> kezhenxu94@apache <ke...@apache.org> 于2021年1月1日周五 下午12:13写道:
>
> > Hey the community, we created a sub project call skywalking-eyes [1] not
> > long ago, and now we’re close to the first release, as a license audit
> tool
> > involving many programming languages, it would be more convenient /
> > friendly to have a docker image for the users to quickly get started
> > without much efforts of setting up so many languages development
> > environment.
> >
> > So I propose to create a repo on hub.docker.com (skywalking-eyes) to
> host
> > this docker image, please share your opinions.
> >
> > Thanks and Happy New Year!!!
> >
> > [1] http://github.com/apache/skywalking-eyes
> >
> > —————————
> > Zhenxu Ke (柯振旭)
> > GitHub @kezhenxu94

Ming Wen, Apache APISIX PMC Chair
Twitter: _WenMing

Re: [DISCUSSION] Create skywalking-eyes repo on hub.docker.com

Posted by Ke Zhang <hu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Make sense to have a repo for the docker image.

+1

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108