Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2019/12/21 16:27:02 UTC

working on some eclipse plugin build issues

Hi,

We recently moved a local nexus server, and as a result, it attempted to re-load
its caches.

One of these was for a url http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/, which has disappeared.

One of the artifacts cached in the old nexus server from this
no-longer-around-source is being used by the uimaj-ep-configurator:
org/eclipse/jdt/org.eclipse.jdt.ui  at version 3.2.0

which is in this nexus's cache.

I can no longer find that artifact out on the web...

There are newer versions to be found (e.g. 3.12.2 up thru 3.20.0).  I'll be
experimenting (probably over the next couple of weeks) to see if I can
reconfigure this plugin's dependencies to more current versions of eclipse plugins.

Any advice or pointers appreciated.  -Marshall

Re: working on some eclipse plugin build issues

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
interesting.

Anyways, we've updated the build dependencies to versions of Eclipse that are
findable at Maven.

-Marshall

Posted by Richard Eckart de Castilho <re...@apache.org>.
Hi,