Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Amit Sela <am...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/12 13:23:41 UTC

Low availability on my end in the coming 3 weeks

Hi everyone,

I will be traveling and moving in the next ~3 weeks so I will be less
available than usual.
I believe our dev community is more mature now so my absence won't be
noticed :-) but I still asked JB to formally take my place with anything
concerning the Spark runner and he kindly agreed.

Thanks,
Amit

Re: Low availability on my end in the coming 3 weeks

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <kl...@google.com.INVALID>.
+1 to good travels & move.

Your absence will surely be noticed for its own sake. See you when you
resurface :-)

Kenn

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

--