Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Konstantin Piroumian <kp...@apache.org> on 2003/04/01 08:43:29 UTC

Re: JSP Again

This looks like an error in your JSP or in the Jasper compiler.
Take a look at the generated source to see what's wrong. And also it's a
little strange that the java file for your JSP is generated in a
...\Jetty...\ directory. Are you using Tomcat? I'm not sure that Jasper
compiler works with Jetty.

Konstantin