Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Amirehsan Sadeghi <am...@hotmail.com> on 2014/10/08 14:44:07 UTC

cloud stack problem ( NFS USING )

Dear My friends  ,

i download and installed Apache cloud stack version 4.4 in my server on my home  ,

after the installation is completed ,

and i build  a instance ( CentOS 6.5 for web server  ) ,

when i restarted my server , after this my cloud stack management server can not deliver service ,

after i research it , i founded be this problem in cloud stack program ,
now i tell you this problem :

cloud stack for use N.F.S storage in Linux systems , use command mount
mount command problem is if we Forgetting umount the file system , main system go to halt mode , for  this problem
we used automount command  , automount command if any problem is connections or any problem main system never halted and work it ,

Now , please in the Apache cloud stack source code in the mount function/procedure ,  please replace mount to automount command.!!!

Tanks

BEST REGARDS
Amirehsan Sadeghi

Re: cloud stack problem ( NFS USING )

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Oct 8, 2014 at 8:44 AM, Amirehsan Sadeghi <
amirehsansadeghi@hotmail.com> wrote:

> i download and installed Apache cloud stack version 4.4 in my server on my
> home  ,

​You probably intended this for a cloudstack mailing list,
dev@community.apache.org is Apache-wide.