Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Jagan Padmanabha Pillai -X (jpadmana - Insight Solutions, Inc. at Cisco)" <jp...@cisco.com> on 2006/04/28 00:01:01 UTC

Maven-ejb-plugin generateClient

Hi,

I am using the maven-ejb-plugin to generate the -client.jar.  Also RAD
creates a diff component for client jar and we have some custom source
codes in there.
Is there a way to combine these two into one single jar.

I mean, while ejb plugin creates -client jar using generateClient, can
it also include the classes from a diff jar file or location ?

      <plugin>
        <artifactId>maven-ejb-plugin</artifactId>
        <configuration>
          <generateClient>true</generateClient>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>