Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/04 21:01:17 UTC

Introduction: Carlos Santana (IBM)

Hi I'm currently blessed to recently join a team (Marcel, James, Mike,
Lisa) here at IBM dedicated to Apache Cordova.

I have being using PhoneGap/Cordova for the last 3 years as a consumer
working on an App for IBM (http://ibm.co/SVP7LK)

Now I think is time to give back to the open source community.

I have more experience with Web development and iOS than the other
platforms (but not afraid of getting started on them)

I will be looking on docs and mobile-spec to get my feet wet with
contributions for the project.

I already signed and submitted the ICLA to be able to contribute to Apache
Cordova.

Looking forward on collaborating with all you awesome contributors and end
users of Cordova.

If you have tips on how to get started on the project as a contributor
please drop me a line.

You can find more about me:

twitter.com/csantanapr

linkedin.com/pub/carlos-santana/27/44b/2a4<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/carlos-santana/27/44b/2a4/>

plus.google.com/u/0/116301516601686762102/about

--Carlos Santana

Re: Introduction: Carlos Santana (IBM)

Posted by Benn Mapes <be...@gmail.com>.
Welcome, glad to have another excited contributor!

Posted by Lorin Beer <lo...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Carlos!

Posted by Michael Brooks <mi...@michaelbrooks.ca>.

Posted by Max Woghiren <ma...@chromium.org>.
Welcome, Carlos!

Posted by John Wargo <jw...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Carlos!

Posted by Braden Shepherdson <br...@chromium.org>.
Welcome!

Glad to see more contributors joining up.

Braden

P.S. You're winning at name.

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.