Posted to xindice-dev@xml.apache.org by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com> on 2007/02/22 18:20:42 UTC

updating license headers

Hi all,

Xindice is still using older version of license headers, the correct version can
be found here [1]. I'll try to update headers sometime this week (end), which
means I'll be touching lots of files.

If any of you folks (Todd? :) have local uncommitted changes, and such updates
will disrupt your work, let me know :)

Vadim

[1] http://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html

Re: updating license headers

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>.
All done now. At least no legal problem will prevent us releasing next version.

Vadim

Posted by by...@cns.montana.edu.