Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by ja...@catincan.com on 2012/10/14 14:11:37 UTC

Funding & Feature Request Management For Open Source

Hi,

We are building a web based tool to help open source projects with feature requests & funding (www.catincan.com). We're hoping you might provide us with some insight by answering the 5 questions below.

1. Do you have a problem managing feature requests (time it takes/prioritizing)?
2. Do you have any funding problems?
3. If you have the above problems, what would the perfect solution have?
4. If there was a solution specifically for open source projects that tied feature requests to funding, would you use it? If no, why not?
5. What is your most requested feature and how much funding would be required for you make it a priority to develop?

I really appreciate your time in helping us. If you have any questions, just let me know.

Cheers,

James