Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by David Spencer <da...@tropo.com> on 2005/04/12 20:38:56 UTC

WebDBInjector and DMOZ separation

At a glance it seems that org.apache.nutch.db.WebDBInjector should (or
could) have the DMOZ code taken out of it and put somewhere else, as the
DMOZ code is really just a use of WebDBInjector and not essential to it
and in theory there could be lots of different injectors (e.g. URLs from
a DB...links from del.icio.us/furl.net ... RSS feeds recently updated
blogs).

Benefit of doing this is minor of course and might be just a matter of
taste, but if people want I'll enter a change request and attach a diff
of the code changes [BTW: what are the right args to diff when
submitting a code change?].

Re: WebDBInjector and DMOZ separation

Posted by Doug Cutting <cu...@nutch.org>.
Please submit a patch.

To construct a patch, do something like:

ant test
# check that there are no failures

ant clean

svn add src/java/org/apache/nutch/myPackage/MyClass.java
svn status
# make sure that you've added all new files

svn diff > my.patch

Doug