Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Rob Tompkins <ch...@apache.org> on 2017/11/25 14:43:58 UTC

[VOTE][LAZY] Move commons-build-plugin to git

Hello all,

I would like to propose that we move commons-build-plugin to git.

For this reason I’m calling a vote by lazy consensus for moving the Apache Commons
Build Plugin to the git version control system. This vote will pass if nobody objects
within the next 72 hours, i.e. after November 28, 2017 1450 (UTC).

Cheers,
-Rob

Re: [VOTE][LAZY] Move commons-build-plugin to git

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
+

Gary

[RESULT][VOTE][LAZY] Move commons-build-plugin to git

Posted by Rob Tompkins <ch...@gmail.com>.
This vote passed with the following votes:

Gary Gregory: +,
Rob Tompkins: +1 (implicit), and

no -1’s. I will begin performing the migration.

All the best,
-Rob