Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by C35AR <cm...@hotmail.com> on 2006/08/16 17:07:04 UTC

SECURITY

GOOD AFTERNOON QUERIA INQUIRED TO ME ON THE SUBJECT OF SERVICEMIX SECURITY
SINCE THEY DO IT AND IN ADDITION PLEASE ON SECURITY INTEGRATION OUTSOURCING
AS LDAP THEM REQUEST HELP TO ME I AM BEEN THANKFUL THEM
Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: SECURITY

Posted by C35AR <cm...@hotmail.com>.

thanks to help me :)

Re: SECURITY