Posted to user@struts.apache.org by John Prout <jc...@pacbell.net> on 2002/11/01 19:39:07 UTC

How do I enable debug logging for struts

Hi

Does anyone know how to enable debug level logging for the struts framework?

i.e. log.isDebugEnabled() returns true

Thanks

John Prout

Re: How do I enable debug logging for struts

Posted by Eddie Bush <ek...@swbell.net>.
Ignore the pipes - I don't know how they got in there.  Copy/paste error
I'd say.  Don't include the | chars in your properties file.

org.apache.commons.logging.simplelog.defaultlog=debug
org.apache.commons.logging.simplelog.log.org.apache.struts=debug

Those pipes weren't in the message that I sent.  They sure showed up
once it got sent though!

--
Eddie Bush

Re: How do I enable debug logging for struts

Posted by Eddie Bush <ek...@swbell.net>.

--
Eddie Bush

RE: How do I enable debug logging for struts

Posted by John Prout <jc...@pacbell.net>.

--
Eddie Bush

Re: How do I enable debug logging for struts

Posted by Eddie Bush <ek...@swbell.net>.

--
Eddie Bush