Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by TT...@hbf.com.au on 2004/12/25 15:07:14 UTC

Tim Telcik is out of the office until Monday 10 Jan 2005.

I will be out of the office starting  25/12/2004 and will not return until
10/01/2005.

For any urgent questions regarding Jira, internet application development
and/or support, contact Phil Webb on 9214 6734.

For any urgent questions regarding Ask Ted Portal development, please
contact Jasmine Rodet on 9214 6708.

HBF Health Funds Inc. a registered organisation under the National Health Act
HBF Insurance Pty Ltd ACN  009 268 277
This email is a confidential communication intended only for the named Addressee(s). If you are not that person any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this email or the information in it is prohibited. Please notify us immediately by telephone, (+61) 08 9265 6111 or return email and delete this email.