Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by David Hbase <da...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/24 10:03:02 UTC

[Q] Reason to select Stratos as Enterprise PAAS

Team,

I am deploying Stratos - Container solution to production approach now. I
have tested with RHEL 7.1, New Cartridge deployment, Scaling functions, LB
functions are working now.

Same time, there are some other solutions, etc: Cloud foundry, Openshift.
Could you add your comments: Why Stratos is your best solution with the
Large and Multi Factored scaling, Quick and Cost efficiency for Multi
tenancy, Light weight and flexible Cartridge design and composition
application systems?

It's will be great helpful to get a comparison chart.

Thanks
-D

Re: [Q] Reason to select Stratos as Enterprise PAAS

Posted by David Hbase <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Imesh

Thanks for your comments.
-D