Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Frank Karrari <ne...@hotmail.com> on 2003/10/10 21:55:28 UTC

[users@httpd] SSL

Hi guys,

I've downloaded and installed apache 2.0.47 for the first time ever
and I've problem configure apache running SSL mode,
do I need still install mode_ssl package? any example would help me a lot.

current setting:
#
# Bring in additional module-specific configurations
#
<IfModule mod_ssl.c>
    Include conf/ssl.conf
</IfModule>