Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by sivaprasad <si...@echidnainc.com> on 2010/11/01 03:40:40 UTC

Filtering results based on score

Hi,
As part of solr results i am able to get the max score.If i want to filter
the results based on the max score, let say the max score  is 10 And i need
only the results between max score  to 50 % of max score.This max score is
going to change dynamically.How can we implement this?Do we need to
customize the solr?Please any suggestions.

Regards,
JS

Re: Filtering results based on score

Posted by Ahmet Arslan <io...@yahoo.com>.
> As part of solr results i am able to get the max score.If i
> want to filter
> the results based on the max score, let say the max
> scoreĀ  is 10 And i need
> only the results between max scoreĀ  to 50 % of max
> score.This max score is
> going to change dynamically.How can we implement this?Do we
> need to
> customize the solr?Please any suggestions.

frange is advised in a similar discussion:
http://search-lucene.com/m/4AHNF17wIJW1/