Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Todd Patrick <To...@dtn.com> on 2006/06/05 19:31:08 UTC

TreeTable example downloaded from SVN doesn't collapse or expand.

TreeTable example from SVN doesn't collapse or expand.

I copied the files downloaded from SVN into my project, compiled and
deployed to SJSAS 8.2 with no errors.

I ran the example in Firefox and everything shows up, the folder icon,
the minus symbol icon and the data.

I tried to collapse the tree by clicking on the minus symbol icon and
nothing happened, no postback, no JavaScript error or anything.

"Why is there an example of TreeTable in SVN that doesn't collapse or
expand?"

How do I fix this?

Thanks,

--Todd

Re: TreeTable example downloaded from SVN doesn't collapse or expand.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
works for me.

since you are using Sun application server,
are you sure, that you are not mix RI and MyFaces?
I ask this because I think that the sun app server includes the RI itself.

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf
Aechterhoek 18

Re: TreeTable example downloaded from SVN doesn't collapse or expand.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Todd,