Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Alex Carrillo <al...@cmsinc.com> on 2000/11/14 15:40:33 UTC

SOAP stops running after every call

I start my JSP/Servlet engine (Tomcat 3.1), start the SOAP TCP Tunneling, and run my client Java application using J++ v6.0.

I send a DOM element as a parameter, and get a DOM element back from the Server.  So far so good, but Tomcat stops after every call. Even though I correctly get my DOM element back, I have to restart Tomcat again, as it displays the following error right after I get the DOM element back: Java.exe - application error: The instruction at "XYZ" referenced memory at "ABC". The memory cannot be read.

Not sure if this is because I built the code for both the client and server using J++ v6.0, and running JAVA 2 SDK v1.2.2 on the Server.

Your help is appreciated.
Thanks

Re: SOAP stops running after every call

Posted by nathanwray <nw...@mich.com>.
I would assume your M$ compiler generated invalid bytecode, try rebuilding with a Sun compiler.

--
Nathan Wray
nwray@mich.com

Re: SOAP stops running after every call