Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Adam Monsen <ha...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/13 01:41:39 UTC

MESOS-347 cgroups test failure (was: introduction: Adam Monsen)

On 02/11/2013 02:11 PM, Benjamin Hindman wrote:
> The error implies you still have a mounted hierarchy somewhere. Or we have
> a bug and haven't properly cleaned up our own hierarchies causing this test
> to fail.

I think I did proper cleanup, so I'm guessing the latter.

Can anyone else (on Linux) repro this bug?

Re: MESOS-347 cgroups test failure

Posted by Adam Monsen <ha...@gmail.com>.
Yes, that repro breaks for me exactly as you describe.

Re: MESOS-347 cgroups test failure (was: introduction: Adam Monsen)

Posted by Benjamin Hindman <be...@eecs.berkeley.edu>.