Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Shehan Simen <ss...@itree.com.au> on 2009/01/21 07:23:27 UTC

maven2 aar plugin

Hi,
I created the aar using the maven2-aar plugin.
But this aar contains all the libraries that are used in my project. (this makes my aar file very big and those jar files are already in the war file, so I do not need to put them again inside the aar)
I don't want to include any jar file in to the lib folder of the aar file.
How can I specify in the pom.xml to not to copy any jar file to the lib folder of the aar ?
(or I just need a blank lib folder inside the aar)

Please help me in this issue.

Thanks in advance :)