Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by murali chevuri <mu...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2014/08/22 16:53:05 UTC

Log in option is not available.

Hi,

Currently I am using apache archiva 2.1.0 version. I am facing below issue and included solution also. I checked this issue both in Chrome and IE result is same.

Problem: Except for admin (Who configured the admin user) and for all others log in option is not coming.

Result: User is only seeing the Loading page. Please check the attached screenshot.

My Solution:

In js/archiva/main.js in 'getUserFromLoginCookie' (line number 1003) function without validating the 'cookieContent' variable api is trying to do the parsing using 'parseJSON' method. Because of this browser is giving java script error 'Unexpected token u JSON' error.

I added the check condition before parsing, issue was solved. Below is the code snippet.

if (cookieContent === undefined) {
             return null;
}

Regards,
Murali Krishna Chevuri.

Re: Log in option is not available.

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Yup thanks for report.
This has been already fixed in source code and we need a bit of time to
release a new version

--
Olivier