Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Koert Kuipers <ko...@tresata.com> on 2014/07/01 21:17:59 UTC

why is toBreeze private everywhere in mllib?

its kind of handy to be able to convert stuff to breeze... is there some
other way i am supposed to access that functionality?

Re: why is toBreeze private everywhere in mllib?

Posted by Xiangrui Meng <me...@gmail.com>.
We were not ready to expose it as a public API in v1.0. Both breeze
and MLlib are in rapid development. It would be possible to expose it
as a developer API in v1.1. For now, it should be easy to define a
toBreeze method in your own project. -Xiangrui