Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Sarah <mi...@kimo.com.tw> on 2001/03/08 11:01:42 UTC

I still can't get the IIS service

Sorry for asking the question--

    When I read the document (Tomcat IIS How To),I try again and again, but it doesn't work.
I have made the ISAPI work, but I really don't know what the meaning of "worker " in the worker.properties file,and what's
apj2,the default user?
And I don't realize how to start my linking ,what shall I  type in the Link TextField "Http://examples/servlets/"?or other else
Feeled So confused.

My enviromment is
Windows 2000 advanced server
My Tomcat is installed at C:\