Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Cui Qin <qi...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/12 14:14:17 UTC

Where to set the supervisor ports?

Hi,

I am new to Strom and while setting up the storm cluster, I ran into a
problem with setting up the supervisor ports.

What I understand from Storm, we do not need to set the supervisor port on
nimbus and this config only need to set on supervisor. Is it right?

If I set different number of ports on nimbus and supervisor, what will
happen then?

>From my side, I really got a strange problem. when I fresh the brower for
storm UI, the number of ports are changing. How could this be?

Hope someone can give me a light on it, thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Cui Qin

Re: Where to set the supervisor ports?

Posted by Cui Qin <qi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Thanks for your response. I solved my problem by delete the folder of
storm.local.dir as I find the same issue in the troubleshooting of storm.

Thanks

--
Cui Qin (秦翠)
Hafenstraße 37