Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by Marcelo Valle <mv...@redoop.org> on 2013/11/14 17:15:09 UTC

Oozie 4.0.0 job map reduce example not working in Hadoop 2.2.0

Hello,

I'm new with Ozzie and I'm triying to execute the map reduce job example in
Hadoop 2.2.0

I followed the following steps:

hdfs dfs -put examples examples
bin/oozie job -oozie http://localhost:11000/oozie -config
examples/apps/map-reduce/job.properties -run

After that I can see the work RUNNING in Ozzie web interface
In Hadoop Resource Manager Interface the work is in ACCEPTED state, but
after few minutes the status change to KILLED, so the Map Reduce job is not
finishing ok.

In datanode logs the following lines are repeated several times:

INFO [main] org.apache.hadoop.yarn.client.RMProxy: Connecting to
ResourceManager at /0.0.0.0:8030
INFO [main] org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Client: Retrying connect to server:
0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0:8030. Already tried 0 time(s); retry policy is
RetryUpToMaximumCountWithFixedSleep(maxRetries=10, sleepTime=1
SECONDS)

Can you help to bring us to the right direction?

Thanks in advance!

Re: Oozie 4.0.0 job map reduce example not working in Hadoop 2.2.0

Posted by Mona Chitnis <ch...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Check your port number for the 'jobtracker' address, that you may be
passing in your job.properties. Is your Resourcemanager running on port
8030? Change it to the correct value