Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org> on 2018/08/16 14:59:35 UTC

I'm alive!

Hi all,

I have been pretty quite over the past 12 month. There are a lot of reasons
for this. The most important reasons are:
- I've been Lead Developer in a very challenging project which included a
lot of traveling between my home and Hamburg (which is about 250km from
here).
- I got married, and there was a lot of planning to do for the wedding.

But now I'm back and I want to start working on commons again. Looking
forward to collaborate with you again!

Regards,
Benedikt

Re: I'm alive!

Posted by "Bruno P. Kinoshita" <ki...@apache.org>.
Congrats! And great to have you back Benedikt!!!
Bruno

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Fri, 17 Aug 2018 at 2:59, Benedikt Ritter<br...@apache.org> wrote:   Hi all,

Re: I'm alive!