Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by Roger Shi <sj...@apache.org> on 2017/05/01 08:44:40 UTC

答复: [Announce] New Apache Kylin committer Roger Shi

Thank you all. Glad to join such good community and let's make Apache Kylin better together. [😊]

Sender:Li Yangliyang@apache.org<ma...@apache.org>
Recipient:devdev@kylin.apache.org<ma...@kylin.apache.org>
Cc:useruser@kylin.apache.org<ma...@kylin.apache.org>; Apache Kylin PMCprivate@kylin.apache.org<ma...@kylin.apache.org>; sjcsjc@apache.org<ma...@apache.org>
Date:Saturday, Apr 29, 2017 19:13

Welcome Roger! Yang On Sat, Apr 29, 2017 at 6:07 PM, Luke Han lukehan@apache.org<ma...@apache.org> wrote:  On behalf of the Apache Kylin PMC, I am very pleased to announce  that Roger Shi has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a  committer on the project.   We appreciate all of Roger's generous contributions about many bug  fixes, patches, helped many users. We are so glad to have him to be  our new committer and looking forward to his continued involvement.   Congratulations and Welcome, Roger!

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋