Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Zahid Rahman <za...@btconnect.com> on 2002/09/22 14:58:40 UTC

A question about struts ?

Hi,

I was informed that the expert group can be found at Struts,
as I am interested in building applications which support
business critical processes.

Is this the struts group  ?

I have no question on the implementations because the documents I have seen
so far
are very nicely structured.

Best Regards,
Zahid

Re: A question about struts ?

Posted by Zahid Rahman <za...@btconnect.com>.
Thank you!!!
It is a maze out there ! I finally found the right line.
All of a sudden I feel like an expert too although I never call myself one.

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

Re: A question about struts ?

Posted by kiuma <ki...@usa.net>.
Wellcome!

Re: This guy from the bank raised a question ?

Posted by Eddie Bush <ek...@swbell.net>.
Huh?

--
Eddie Bush

This guy from the bank raised a question ?

Re: A question about struts ?

Posted by Eddie Bush <ek...@swbell.net>.

--
Eddie Bush