Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Thomas Cameron <th...@camerontech.com> on 2014/07/20 08:30:02 UTC

tips and tricks?

Howdy -

Last time I set up SA I used
http://www.spamtips.org/p/ultimate-setup-guide.html, but it appears to
be somewhat dated (2011). Is it still a good guide? Is there a better
simple collection of tips and tricks?

Thanks!
Thomas

Re: tips and tricks?

Posted by Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk>.
On 20.07.14 01:30, Thomas Cameron wrote:
>Last time I set up SA I used
>http://www.spamtips.org/p/ultimate-setup-guide.html, but it appears to
>be somewhat dated (2011). Is it still a good guide? Is there a better
>simple collection of tips and tricks?

looks as a good guide, but I for addon rules I'd only use Sought rules, not
SMF_BRACKETS_TO

There's a long-standing bug relating to the x86 architecture that
allows you to install Windows.   -- Matthew D. Fuller