Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Joshi Gautam <jg...@cisco.com> on 2003/12/17 18:25:39 UTC

Unable to locate Layout Exception

Hi All,
I am getting an Exception while customizing a page. I have a
Customize.jsp- Layout  Template  along with Customize.jsp - Screen.
So when I customize, instead of default layout the system loads
Customize.jsp -the layout and inside it Customize.jsp- the screen.
The problem is after performing a few actions on the customizer(like
adding portlets,changing Column layout etc) it suddenly throws an
exception .  - Unable to load Layout template -
/WEB-INF/cms/jsp/layout/html//Customize.jsp.
Its the same JSP that it had been rendering for a previous few requests.
The behaviour is so random that i am unable to
establish a pattern that may be causing this.
Now at this time when the Customizer is failing, if I rename the
Customize.jsp to something else(Runtime without restarting the server),
it
starts showing the customizer in default layout.
If any of you have experienced this before or have an idea of what might
be wrong please let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance.
Gautam