Posted to dev@sis.apache.org by Martin Desruisseaux <ma...@geomatys.com> on 2015/04/09 11:43:46 UTC

A student asks about GSOC's 2015 on Hadoop/SIS

Hello all

A student posted a comment on
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SIS-93 (Implement Hadoop base
back-end for SIS) two weeks ago asking if it is still possible to
participate to GSOC's 2015. He is familiar with Hadoop code but not yet
to SIS code. Does anyone know what the deadline is for GSOC, and could
provide some guidance (e.g. which services Hadoop could need)?

    Martin

Re: A student asks about GSOC's 2015 on Hadoop/SIS

Posted by Adam Estrada <es...@gmail.com>.
Martin,

I think the GSOC abstract deadline has passed but I'm not sure. It looks like student deadline has passed but mentor registration is open.

https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2015

Adam