Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by mkpaz <mk...@outlook.com> on 2022/11/08 16:15:29 UTC

Any plans to release DBUtils anytime soon?

Hello!

It's been awhile since DBUtils last release in 2017. There was a lot of good work done. Could you please share why it's
not getting updates. Any blocking issues?

Mike.

Re: Any plans to release DBUtils anytime soon?

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
One of the PRs you merged broke the build on GitHub, please fix.

Gary

Posted by Carl Hall <th...@apache.org>.

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.