Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Jagannathan Veeraraghavan <ja...@tarangtech.com> on 2004/05/21 19:01:29 UTC

Where can i get the latest jelly installable

Hi guys,
I am a jelly fan using it for the past 3 months.
i downloaded the latest from the site
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/commons-jelly/distributions/
I have been using. now i am stuck some where.

The jelly site talks of while tag , invoke tag as core tags
but i am not able to find these in the release.
the release contains core and all the tag libs in the same jar

i saw maven and how it is using jelly. ( there jelly jar only contains
core tags and everything else is seperate jars)

which is the latest release style ( core as seperate jar and the tags as
individual jars  OR all tags in one jar) and where can i find it

if core is seperate and tags are individual jars, then where can i know
the latest version and download them

Please help

--
"Technology is dominated by those who manage what they do not understand."
"If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything."

Re: Where can i get the latest jelly installable

Posted by Dion Gillard <di...@gmail.com>.
The core jelly jar that maven uses is of the form:

commons-jelly/jars/commons-jelly-<timestamp>.jar on ibiblio.

That should contain the core tags.