Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by "Premchandra, Preetham Kukillaya" <Pr...@fico.com> on 2014/01/10 22:08:18 UTC

Spring Integration Kafka support

Hi,
I was doing a poc using https://github.com/SpringSource/spring-integration-extensions/tree/master/spring-integration-kafka. I figured that code is expecting the brokerid=0 and ideally this will not be the case if multiple brokers are connecting to the same zookeeper.

Regards
Preetham

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, proprietary and intended solely for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please delete it immediately.

Re: Spring Integration Kafka support

Posted by Rajasekar Elango <re...@salesforce.com>.
Hi Preetham,

We are able to successfully use spring-integration-kafka with non-zero
broker ids without any issues. Could you provide more details on what
exactly problem/error you are getting.?

Also, You  can try this examples under samples
<https://github.com/spring-projects/spring-integration-extensions/tree/master/samples/kafka>
get started quickly.

Thanks,
Raja.

On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 4:08 PM, Premchandra, Preetham Kukillaya <
PreethamPremchandra@fico.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I was doing a poc using
> https://github.com/SpringSource/spring-integration-extensions/tree/master/spring-integration-kafka.
> I figured that code is expecting the brokerid=0 and ideally this will not
> be the case if multiple brokers are connecting to the same zookeeper.
>
> Regards
> Preetham
>
> This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, proprietary
> and intended solely for the individual or entity to whom they are
> addressed. If you have received this email in error please delete it
> immediately.

Raja.