Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Andrew Musselman <an...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/05 00:11:21 UTC

Topological data analysis

Any interest in a topological data analysis package in Mahout?

https://www.google.com/search?q=topological+data+analysis

http://danifold.net/mapper/introduction.html
http://danifold.net/mapper

Would be nice to be able to run jobs and and export to JSON for consumption
in D3 or other plotting/visualization tools.

Re: Topological data analysis

Posted by Andrew Musselman <an...@gmail.com>.
Cool, will see how to plan it out.  It's a really cool method.

Posted by Dmitriy Lyubimov <dl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Brian Dolan <bu...@gmail.com>.