Posted to user@accumulo.apache.org by David Medinets <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/03 04:48:16 UTC

Does Monitor Display Multiple Masters?

I think the answer to this question is no, but maybe I'm overlooking
something.

In my three node cluster, I changed the conf/master file to include both
affy-master and affy-slave1. Then I ran start-all.sh. The master process is
definitely running on both nodes. The 'master' monitor page lists
affy-slave1 as the master node. Would the other masters be listed anywhere?

Re: Does Monitor Display Multiple Masters?

Posted by Billie Rinaldi <bi...@gmail.com>.
It could be a nice addition.  The masters are all registered in Zookeeper,
however there isn't currently a method that retrieves them (see
ACCUMULO-1286).

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.