Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Erica Smith <Er...@objectconsulting.com.au> on 2011/11/02 01:23:30 UTC

Re: Suspect a race condition in TransactionContext

The only solution which I was able to identify is to downgrade one version,
as described above.

You could try downloading the source and fixing the issue yourself if you
feel confident that you understand what the code is doing, but I found
downgrading to be a safer option in my case. :)

Re: Suspect a race condition in TransactionContext

Posted by RJtokenlanring <in...@gmail.com>.
But any plan to fix it? I haven't seen any opened ticket for this issue...
Could anyone answer to this question?

Downgrade is not an option, since there are very critical problems on 5.4.2
with kahadb .log file cleaning.

So should be mandatory to have a fix for this.