Posted to dev@empire-db.apache.org by Jörg Reiher <re...@esteam.de> on 2008/12/16 17:34:45 UTC

Francis as new committer

Hello all,

I'm happy to announce that Francis De Brabandere was successfully accepted as new committer to the Empire-db project.

@Francis:

So this time I (hopefully) did my homework and want to ask you, Francis, if you wanna officially accept the committership?

I'm sorry for the confusion brought up before, now I know better!

I'm looking forward working with you all on the Empire-db,

greetings

jörg

Re: Francis as new committer

Posted by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@gmail.com>.
> @Francis:
>
> So this time I (hopefully) did my homework and want to ask you, Francis, if you wanna officially accept the committership?

Of course I accept! So what are the next steps I should do? Reading
some stuff/rules, get an account somewhere?

Greets,

Francis

--
http://www.somatik.be