Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Michael Gagnon <mg...@genome.med.harvard.edu> on 2008/05/13 19:58:22 UTC

Dojo taglib?

Reading http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/ajax-tags.html, this claims
(reasonably) that I must add <%@ taglib prefix="sx" uri="/struts-dojo-tags"
%> in order to use the sx ajax tags. but it appears that the
/struts-dojo-tags uri is not available to me. Eclipse doesn't see it, and I
don't see such a tld in the struts distribution. I have included struts in
my project through maven with the dependency:

<dependency>

<groupId>org.apache.struts</groupId>

<artifactId>struts2-core</artifactId>

<version>2.0.11</version>

</dependency>

Downloading the struts-2.0.11.1-all.zip package directly from the struts
site also does not seem to [obviously, at least] include such a tld. Is the
documentation incorrect or do I misunderstand something?

Re: Dojo taglib?

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

"To use the AJAX tags from 2.1 on you must:"

Reading http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/ajax-tags.html, this claims

You should read much more careful

Regards
--