Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Joaquín Ayuso <ja...@obralia.com> on 2004/07/15 07:31:12 UTC

Export does not work properly

Hello Subversion,

  Have some problems with exporting my projects. Sometimes it works
  and it comes ok, but most of times it takes long time or eve fails:

  '/backup/svn/115' is not a working copy

  This apppears to me some times, while some others (calling it from a
  post-commit hook) it works.

  Why this happens?

--
Best regards,
 Joaquín                          mailto:jayuso@obralia.com

Re: Export does not work properly

Posted by Ben Collins-Sussman <su...@collab.net>.
On Thu, 2004-07-15 at 02:31, Joaquín Ayuso wrote:
> Hello Subversion,
>
>   Have some problems with exporting my projects. Sometimes it works
>   and it comes ok, but most of times it takes long time or eve fails:
>
>   '/backup/svn/115' is not a working copy
>
>   This apppears to me some times, while some others (calling it from a
>   post-commit hook) it works.
>
>   Why this happens?

Resending this to the users@ list.  Please show us a transcript of the
problem, or a reproduction recipe.