Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by ba...@mediageneral.com on 2003/04/02 16:34:41 UTC

[users@httpd] What is the name of the mod_ssl for Apache 1.3.27

Hey,
Instead of using --enable-module=all I want to name the specific modules
that I want to use but I can't find the correct name for mod_ssl  - if I put
--enable-module=ssl it says it doesn't exsist and I can't find anything in
the apache 1.3 docs

Can anyone help?

Bobbie Atristain

Re: [users@httpd] What is the name of the mod_ssl for Apache 1.3.27

Posted by Lee Fellows <lf...@4lane.com>.
On Wed, 2003-04-02 at 09:34, batristain@mediageneral.com wrote:
> Hey,
> Instead of using --enable-module=all I want to name the specific modules
> that I want to use but I can't find the correct name for mod_ssl  - if I put
> --enable-module=ssl it says it doesn't exsist and I can't find anything in
> the apache 1.3 docs
>
> Can anyone help?
>
> Bobbie Atristain

  The INSTALL document in mod_ssl-2.8.12-1.3.27 does a very good job
  of explaining how to do this.

--
Lee Fellows <lf...@4lane.com>

Re: [users@httpd] What is the name of the mod_ssl for Apache 1.3.27

Posted by "John P. Dodge" <do...@cruciate.ca.boeing.com>.
Did you apply the mod_ssl changes before you ran the configure. Get the
mod_ssl distribution and follow the instructions in the mod_ssl../INSTALL
file.

On Wed, 2 Apr 2003 batristain@mediageneral.com wrote:

> Hey,
> Instead of using --enable-module=all I want to name the specific modules
> that I want to use but I can't find the correct name for mod_ssl  - if I put
> --enable-module=ssl it says it doesn't exsist and I can't find anything in
> the apache 1.3 docs
>
> Can anyone help?
>
> Bobbie Atristain

"Mon aƩroglisseur est plein d'anguilles"
John P. Dodge
Boeing Shared Services