Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Konstantin Iignatyev <kg...@yahoo.com> on 2005/04/18 15:29:06 UTC

Tapestry boost

Speaking of a boost for Tapestry:

It might be very useful to have Tapestry Cartridge for MDA (for example
Andro-MDA http://andromda.org/ ). This way Tapestry could be associated
with a MDA buzz and demonstrate its strength for fellow UML addicts :)

Does anybody aware of any efforts in the direction?

Massimo Lusetti wrote:

>On 4/17/05, Nanda Firdausi <en...@gmx.net> wrote:
>

>>Hope this will benefit everyone who interested.
>>

>That's sound good (like Heineken)
>
>Don't want to bother anyone but don't you think could be a good boost
>on the spreading of tapestry to have all the tapestry contrib apps and
>tools under the tapestry main project umbrella, maybe under a contrib
>module.
>
>Just to have one place as a reference instead of going and look for...
>
>I repeat, didn't mean to bother on anyone just think it could be a
>good add on value.
>
>Ciao

Konstantin Ignatyev

http://www.kgionline.com

PS: If this is a typical day on planet earth, humans will add fifteen million tons of carbon to the atmosphere, destroy 115 square miles of tropical rainforest, create seventy-two miles of desert, eliminate between forty to one hundred species, erode seventy-one million tons of topsoil, add 2.700 tons of CFCs to the stratosphere, and increase their population by 263.000

Bowers, C.A.  The Culture of Denial:
Why the Environmental Movement Needs a Strategy for Reforming Universities and Public Schools.
New York:  State University of New York Press, 1997: (4) (5) (p.206)

Re: Tapestry boost

Posted by Jamie <ja...@dang.com>.
Do any developers use these tools? I'm curious about this. In the world
I work in, everyone seems to sneer at this stuff.

Jamie

Re: Tapestry boost

Posted by Konstantin Iignatyev <kg...@yahoo.com>.

Re: Tapestry boost