Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by vale_java_dev <fa...@yahoo.it> on 2010/04/02 13:12:56 UTC

Hi!

I need help!
How can I load a gif animated image while a jsf page is forwarded to
onother?

I'm using

<BODY onload="document.getElementById('loading').style.display = 'none';">

center; top: 300px; display: block;">
	     ${pageContext.request.contextPath}/resources/images/onLoad/loading.gif
</BODY>

but during the forward this script doesn't work!

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Vale

Re: Loading Gif Animated While Loading A Jsf Page

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
Unfortunately, I cannot.

Posted by Anton Gavazuk <an...@gmail.com>.
Mike, Adrian,

Posted by vale_java_dev <fa...@yahoo.it>.
Thanks for the suggestions!

Have a nice day, Vale

Re: Loading Gif Animated While Loading A Jsf Page

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
I didn't write the code that does it, but we also use an onclick on
every UICommand element for our jsf project.

<h:commandButton
     onclick="process();"

Posted by Adrian Mitev <ad...@googlemail.com>.