Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Faucher, Christian" <Ch...@axa-canada.com> on 2005/02/17 18:52:54 UTC

To any .NET friends out here...

Hi,

I would appreciate if any .NET friends out here could validate the
attached WSDL file against .NET and, in case something is wrong, let me
know what is it.   Unfortunatly, I dont have .NET installed on my PC and
I am not familiar with it, the reason why I am asking the community for
this.

The server-side is Java (1.4.2) with Axis 1.2RC2, deployed over SunOne
7.1.  The style is "wrapped" (see attached .wsdd).  Here is the
signature of the method being invoked on the server:

String makeNewBusiness(String pBrokerUserId, String pRequestXml, boolean
pSnapshots);

Thank you for your help!

Christian Faucher
  _____

"Ce message est confidentiel, a l'usage exclusif du destinataire
ci-dessus et son contenu ne represente en aucun cas un engagement de la
part de AXA, sauf en cas de stipulation expresse et par ecrit de la part
de AXA. Toute publication, utilisation ou diffusion, meme partielle,
doit etre autorisee prealablement. Si vous n'etes pas destinataire de ce
message, merci d'en avertir immediatement l'expediteur."

"This e-mail message is confidential, for the exclusive use of the
addressee and its contents shall not constitute a commitment by AXA,
except as otherwise specifically provided in writing by AXA. Any
unauthorized disclosure, use or dissemination, either whole or partial,
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of the message,
please notify the sender immediately."