Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Leonard Xu <xb...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/22 07:09:25 UTC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.11.1 released

Congratulations!

Thanks Dian Fu for the great work as release manager, and thanks everyone involved!

Best
Leonard Xu

Posted by Congxian Qiu <qc...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Dian for the great work and thanks to everyone who makes this
release possible!

Best,
Congxian

Rui Li <li...@gmail.com> 于2020年7月23日周四 上午10:48写道:

Posted by Congxian Qiu <qc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Congxian Qiu <qc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rui Li <li...@gmail.com>.

--
Best regards!
Rui Li

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.11.1 released

Posted by Rui Li <li...@gmail.com>.

--
Best regards!
Rui Li

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.11.1 released

Posted by Rui Li <li...@gmail.com>.

--
Best regards!
Rui Li

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.11.1 released

Posted by Jingsong Li <ji...@gmail.com>.

--
Best, Jingsong Lee

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.11.1 released

Posted by Jingsong Li <ji...@gmail.com>.

--
Best, Jingsong Lee

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.11.1 released

Posted by Jingsong Li <ji...@gmail.com>.

--
Best, Jingsong Lee

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.11.1 released

Posted by Zhijiang <wa...@aliyun.com.INVALID>.

From:Konstantin Knauf <kn...@apache.org>
Send Time:2020年7月22日(星期三) 19:55
To:Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>
Cc:dev <de...@flink.apache.org>; Yangze Guo <ka...@gmail.com>; Dian Fu <di...@apache.org>; user <us...@flink.apache.org>; user-zh <us...@flink.apache.org>
Subject:Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.11.1 released

Thank you for managing the quick follow up release. I think this was very important for Table & SQL users.

Thanks for being the release manager for the 1.11.1 release, Dian. Thanks a lot to everyone who contributed to this release.

Posted by Zhijiang <wa...@aliyun.com.INVALID>.

From:Konstantin Knauf <kn...@apache.org>
Send Time:2020年7月22日(星期三) 19:55
To:Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>