Posted to users@maven.apache.org by turbo-555 <fd...@ticino.com> on 2009/06/22 15:24:23 UTC

Mantis integration? mantis-report..?

Hi all,

in the company where I work we use Mantis as bugtracking tool...now I would
like to know if it's possible to generate changes reports as it's done with
jira...

is there a mantis-report like for jira?or do the changes reports need to be
hand written?

has anyone experience in using maven + mantis?

thanks a lot

Turbo-555

Re: Mantis integration? mantis-report..?

Posted by turbo-555 <fd...@ticino.com>.
this is the jira issue..posted almost 2 years ago...

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MCHANGES-84?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Aworklog-tabpanel
JIRA ISSUE MCHANGES 84

nothing new on this front?

thanks pawel, I'll eventually try your way too...I have to see if it can
match my needs.

rgds
Turbo-555

Posted by Paweł Paprota <pp...@fastmail.fm>.