Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Ilya Bernshteyn <il...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/12 15:00:19 UTC

Scaling Text

Hello,

I have a PDF with a form field with text that's set to automatically scale
down, i.e. reduce in font size, at certain character counts. Should calling
setValue on a PDField with long text trigger that "scaling"?

Thanks,

Ilya

Re: Scaling Text

Posted by Maruan Sahyoun <sa...@fileaffairs.de>.
Hi Ilya,

> Am 12.07.2017 um 17:00 schrieb Ilya Bernshteyn <il...@gmail.com>:
>
> Hello,
>
> I have a PDF with a form field with text that's set to automatically scale
> down, i.e. reduce in font size, at certain character counts. Should calling
> setValue on a PDField with long text trigger that "scaling"?

that should work as long as it's not a multiline text field and you are using the latest version.

If you are experiencing issues please share the PDF and some sample code.

BR
Maruan