Posted to dev@hama.apache.org by Chia-Hung Lin <cl...@googlemail.com> on 2014/04/02 12:11:14 UTC

Jira tasks status for v0.7.0

A list of tasks are at [1]. Just to check:

- Are we going to fix all of them before release?
- Do we have priority? What tickets do we think that should be included in v0.7?

[1]. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAMA/fixforversion/12320349/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:version-summary-panel

Re: Jira tasks status for v0.7.0

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.
Most issues looks trivial.

In my opinion, we should finish the FT job processing issue in 0.7. I
personally would like to apply FT to graph job runner first (before
changing BSP api).

--
Edward J. Yoon (@eddieyoon)
Chief Executive Officer