Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Adam LIM <fu...@axidea.fr> on 2005/06/14 15:11:29 UTC

Images in KUPU

Hi Ever'body !!!!!

I got a problem within KUPU and I don't know how to deal with it.

When I copy/paste a page from the web including links, text and images,
there is no problem. Images appear links and text too but as soon as I
confirm the changes and save the new content images disappear in the
authoring section and live section. Does someone know a way to get several
images within a directory without adding each of them as an asset to use
them in Kupu? And had someone already got the same problem as mine and how
did you deal with?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Adam LIM